- Specifically designed and made to fit Hauraki Inflatable Fenders.
- Made in New Zealand from AAA-UV rated black nylon neoprene.
- Reversible inside and out, and rotatable up and down giving up to 4 x life span.
- Inflate / deflate fender with the cover on.
- Do not absorb water and resilient to algae growth.
- Best for rafting against a wharf, dock, marina berth or other boats.
Hauraki Neoprene Fender Covers are the best you can get for protecting your gelcoat or paint job. The covers are reversible up and down, as well as inside out, meaning you can get up to 4 x the life out of them. They are manufactured in New Zealand from neoprene comprising of a soft-closed-cell foam rubber with a stretchable nylon fabric either side meaning they do not absorb water and are resilient to algae growth. The covers are a nice snug fit and do not need to be removed to inflate or deflate the fender.
Regular application of 303 Aerospace Protectant will further increase the life expectancy of the neoprene covers.
- Fully deflate fender to fit inside cover
- Pass fender through the end hole
- Half inflate fender and position cover (straighten seams)
- Fully inflate fender
- Use ‘303 Aerospace Protectant – Ultimate UV Protection’ regularly to significantly extend the life of your neoprene fender covers
- Reverse (turn them inside-out) and rotate your covers (top and bottom) periodically to get up to four times the life from your covers
- To clean your covers, use fresh water or a mild soapy solution
- Do not use bleach on your covers!
- To prolong life, store out of direct sunlight (you wouldn't leave your wetsuit in the sun)